The Optoma EP728 is a lightweight digital projector that features a brightness of 2700 lumens and a DLP® chipset with the latest color processing technologies from Texas Instruments. Weighing only four (4) pounds, the portable and attractive EP728 is HD compatible and has a variety of connectivity options for multiple video sources. The Optoma EP728 offers a bold, bright solution for demanding presentation environments.
- Native XGA resolution at 2700 lumens and 2200:1 contrast ratio
- Lightweight at four (4) pounds with 3000 hours of lamp life
- Wide-range of connectivity options including: DVI-I w/HDCP, VGA-In/Out, S-Video, RS-232 and USB
- Presentation-friendly remote control with laser pointer; Password protection available through remote control
- DLP chipset and latest color processing technologies from Texas Instruments