Optoma’s EP727 is a versatile multimedia digital projector that delivers performance and an incomparable price point. From XGA resolution and 2200 lumens to a wide-range of connectivity options and at only four pounds, the EP727 provides the quality, imagery and big picture solution a projector is meant to give superior performance.
- 2200 lumens with 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 4-pound XGA projector with 3000 hours of lamp life
- Wide-range of connectivity options including: DVI w/HDCP, VGA-in, VGA-out, s-video, RS-232 and USB
- Features a DLP chipset and color processing technologies from Texas Instruments
- Password protection available by inputting keys through remote control